Ideal for maximum M2M reliability for 3G or 4G!
Models available for Sprint, Verizon and AT&T.
Choose your needed feature set from the dropdown at the bottom of the page.
The CradlePoint COR Series is built for your M2M network. It’s an affordable highly-featured, compact router/modem combination designed for critical business, security, and enterprise applications that require 24x7 connectivity.
With its compact size, sleek metal case, mounting bracket, external antennas for both Mobile Broadband and WiFi , COR is ideal for use in high-availability and critical applications like ATMs, kiosks, surveillance, vehicles, etc.
Get instant network connectivity with the CradlePoint IBR600, just activate the built-in modem and go. Ideal for deployment as a primary connection solution where wired internet is not available. It can also support traditional wired data networks like DSL or Cable for maximum network flexibility.
Increase your internet availability and ensure maximum uptime with business continuity features like failover and failback standard in the CradlePoint IBR600. When configured, the router detects network failures and seamlessly switches over to an alternative data source - keeping your network online.
The IBR also provides secure and reliable VPN functionality, allowing users to create, manage and terminate up to 5 concurrent IPSec VPN sessions. It allows for secure access to company networks for enterprise applications and provides a secure way to transmit sensitive data into and out of a remote site.
THE HEART OF YOUR M2M NETWORK
- For use in business-critical, high-availability installations such as ATMs, kiosks, surveillance, vehicles, etc. that require 24/7 connectivity
- Increase your network availability with WiPipe™-powered automatic failover and failback
- Supports both wireless and wired Internet connections (two Ethernet ports for either LAN/LAN or WAN/LAN)
- IPsec VPN termination (tunnel, NAT-T, and transport) with GRE support
-VLAN support to isolate, segment and secure network traffic
- Wireless 2x2 MIMO “N” WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Create a customized Hotspot with our captive portal feature (include ToS, Ads, etc.)
- GPS Support
- Fully Integrated Router/Bridge
- Integrated 3G EVDO Rev A & 4G LTE Modem
- Ruggedized Metal Housing
- External 3G/$G and WiFi Antennas
- Two Ethernet Ports
- (LAN/LAN or WAN/LAN)
- WiFi 802.11 with Full Security
- Non-WiFi version available
- Built-in GPS with NMEA Output
IDEAL FOR USE IN:
- Bait Cars
- Remote Telemetry
- Digital Signage
- Video Surveillance
- Mobile Vehicle Networks
DATA IN: 4G via internal high-speed LTE modem (3GPP Rel.8) backwards compatible to EVDO RevA, A/O; CDMA 1x, 10/100 Ethernet Port, WiFi-as-WAN
DATA OUT: WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), two 10/100 Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN Switchable)
-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) operating modem as WAN
-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F) operating Ethernet as WAN
-30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F) storage
RELATIVE HUMIDITY (non-condensing): 10% to 85%, Operating
5% to 90%, Storage
Idle:typ=350mA@12V(4.2W) worst case=700mA@12V(8.4W)
Tx/Rx:typ=600mA@12V(7.2W) worst case=1200mA@12V(14.4W)
DC input steady state voltage range: 9 - 18VDC
Recommended inline fuse for vehicle installations: 1.5A slow blow
WIFI POWER (IBR600): Transmit power:15dBm typ for all modes
receive sensitivity: -68dBm @ HT20 (11n), -65dBm @ HT40 (11n), -72dBm typ @ 54Mbps (11g), -84dBm typ @ 11Mbps (11b)
SIZE: 3.3-in x 4-in x 0.9-in (85mm x 102mm x 22mm)
WEIGHT: 7.2 oz (200g)
CERTIFICATIONS: FCC, WiFi Alliance, 802.3, plus carrier specific certifications
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 01 November, 2015.