Ideal for maximum M2M reliability and security!
The CradlePoint COR Series is built for your M2M network. It’s an affordable highly-featured, compact router/modem combination designed for critical business and enterprise applications that require 24x7 connectivity.
With its compact size, sleek metal case, mounting bracket, external antennas for Mobile Broadband, COR is ideal for use in high-availability and critical applications like ATMs, kiosks, surveillance, vehicles, etc.
Get instant network connectivity with the CradlePoint IBR650, just activate (the modem is built-in) and go. Ideal for deployment as a primary connection solution where no wired internet is available. It can also support traditional wired data networks like DSL or Cable for maximum network flexibility.
Increase your internet availability and ensure maximum uptime with business continuity features like failover and failback standard in the CradlePoint IBR650. When configured, the router detects network failures and seamlessly switches over to an alternative data source - keeping your network online.
The IBR also provides secure and reliable VPN functionality, allowing users to create, manage and terminate up to 5 concurrent IPSec VPN sessions. It allows for secure access to company networks for enterprise applications and provides a secure way to transmit sensitive data into and out of a remote site.
Now available configured for Verizon or Sprint. Contact us with the specifics of your application.
- For use in business critical high-availability installations such as ATMs, Kiosks, Surveillance, Vehicles, etc. that require 24x7 connectivity
- Increase your network availability with WiPipe™ powered automatic failover/failback internal functionality
- Supports both wireless and wired Internet connections (two Ethernet ports for either LAN/LAN or WAN/LAN)
- Secure IPSec VPN (5 concurrent sessions maximum)
- Built-in GPS with NMEA Output
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 November, 2015.