Highly Available Cloud-Managed Networking for Vehicles
The Cradlepoint COR IBR1100 Series is a compact, ruggedized 3G/4G/LTE networking solution designed for mission-critical connectivity in the most challenging environments. Ideal for in-vehicle networks including police cars, ambulances, and mass transit, this cloud-managed solution provides organizations the ability to scale deployments quickly and manage their vehicle networks easily in real-time. With an extensive list of safety and hardening certifications, the COR IBR1100 is engineered to protect against extreme temperatures, humidity, shocks, vibrations, dust, water splash, reverse polarity, and transient voltage.
- NEW dual-modem dock for increased availability
- Dual-band, dual concurrent WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Ruggedized for vibration, shock, dust, splash & humidity
- Ignition sensing
- Certified 3G/4G/LTE enterprise grade internal modems
- Software defined radio supports multiple carriers (Gobi)
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection
- 9–36 DC voltage input range
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Active GPS support*
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 09 November, 2015.